A second round of Call for Abstracts is now open
- Abstracts submitted at this time will be considered for general abstract presentation only. These abstracts will not be considered for presentation in the general sessions.
- Click Call for Abstracts for instructions.
- All users must first log into or create an account in the Catalyst system using these instructions
- Click Submit an Abstract to access the submission site.
- The submission deadline is June 8, 2020, at 9:00AM CDT.
- Each user must have an account on the Catalyst system.
- Limit of 2 abstract submission per primary/presenting author. (Note: This includes abstracts submitted in the first round of submission in February/March 2020)
- Final results must be submitted with the abstracts. Abstracts will not be accepted that indicate “pending results” or “results will be presented at the meeting.”
- Please report on the number of hairs and not only the number of grafts. Also include HairMass Index data, if available.
- Proper, good quality pre- and post-operative photographs are expected and should be included with the abstract. See the video and article below to learn what we expect!
- All accepted presenters must be registered and paid-in-full for the World Congress by the indicated deadline, in order for their name to be published in the program.
- Before & After Photos: It is highly encouraged that you watch this video and review the Ten Tips link as you prepare your abstract and presentation, in order to have the highest quality Before & After photos:
Faculty confirmations will be sent via e-mail approximately July 2020.